Last update on May 24, 2018
- Social name: qos-coretools.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Social activity is: Quality Training Services
All duly registered and respect qos-coretools.com guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the RGPD have been applied.
With this I manifest my commitment to maintain and guarantee business relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each user of our website.
- WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
It is any information related to a person that this facilitates us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product in need of an invoice, we will request full address, name, surname.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
PRINCIPLES FOR DATA PROCESSING
To process your personal data we will apply, according to the RGPD, the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limiting the conservation period: as you can see later, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions , we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
- PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new posts (posts), commercial offers, as well as other communications that qos-coretools.com. understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to realize the purpose expressed.
Likewise, it may comply with the data to the requirements requested by the USERS.
In short, the PURPOSE is the following: Physical Training Services
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In no case will there be a different use than the purpose for which the data have been collected, let alone give this information to a third party.
If you are a minor you can not register on the web so we will proceed to deny your request if you have proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at the time you want.
2.4 CATEGORY OF DATA
The data collected at any time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.5 TIME OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
We will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete them.
2.6 ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
Obviously, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data you submit, exempting us from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
3.. COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICATION RULES
qos-coretools.com, complies with the General Regulation on Data Protection, taking care to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the personal data of the user.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in the files of qos-coretools.com and treaties for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform you, by any means, including electronic mail, of products and services of qos-coretools.com.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise his right to object to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth in the section “Exercise of Rights”.
- SECURITY MEASURES
qos-coretools.com informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Also, qos-coretools.com. has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization, continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through qos-coretools.com may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated. in your files.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or request the deletion of your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for those purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to qos-coretools.com with the reference “Data protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
http://qos-coretools.com. You can also exercise the rights, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore qos-coretools.com. does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-qos-coretools.com websites. Please note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the USER with the possibility of accessing said links and know about our work, although qos-coretools.com does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites , nor approves, supervises or controls in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them. qos-coretools.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the USER for access to these links.
The use of qos-coretools.com, after said changes, will imply the acceptance of them.
- 8. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in any moment, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
For this you must send an email to the address. email@example.com If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from that email by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please keep in mind that our systems may require a period of time for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during that period of time you can continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of qos-coretools.com , the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the user profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of qos-coretools.com.
In addition, you can stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of qos-coretools.com, remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who shares your connections, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user can access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. http://qos-coretools.com, encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of different social networks before starting to use them.
- PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND THEIR PURPOSE
1) Forms of subscription to contents: within the web there may be several forms to activate the subscription in order to send marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
2) Comments form: The website can include a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give their opinion respecting the freedom of expression. The user can leave comments on the publications. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
3) Contact form: The purpose of the contact forms is to respond to queries, suggestions and requirements of users. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
5) Sale of infoproducts: Through the web page, infoproducts can be acquired, in this case, buyer’s information is required (Name, surname, address and e-mail.
6) Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by qos-coretools.com from the same Newsletter through the cancellation options provided for that purpose.
7) Tracking systems used in this site: qos-coretools.com will also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who their audience is and what they need through the use of Google Analytics. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
- SOCIAL PLUGINS
On our website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
Therefore, it is advisable to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy.
- ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The USER declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by http://qos-coretools.com, in the form and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you know and we have communicated throughout the present privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.
Automotivequality group, Enterprise