Ford’s definition of QOS
“QOS is a systematic, disciplined approach that uses standardized tool and practices to manage business and achieve ever-increasing levels of customer satisfaction through continual process improvement.”
· Based on what you know about your current processes, are you able to
predict what your customer will receive?
· Do you know what your customers exactly want?
· Do you know which of your process elements have the most impact on
what the customers what?
· Do you know what your customers are likely to expect next year?
· If you have limited resource, do you know where to put your money to
make the most improvements?